1 quart roasted red pepper and tomato soup, Pacific brand, organic
1 large sweet onion, thinly sliced
4 large mini red and orange bell pepper s, cut into thin strips
8 chicken thigh, can use boneless
cornstarch to make a slurry
1 teaspoon thyme
1. Salt & Pepper to taste the chicken thighs. Brown chicken thighs in a skillet until nicely browned on allsides. Sprinkle with a good quality Hungarian paprika.
2. Place onions and colored peppers in the skillet and caramelize the onions
3. Place the browned thighs and caramelized onions & peppers into a crock pot insert
4. Pour the roasted red pepper soup into the crock pot insert
5. Add thyme and cover
6. Cook covered in the crock pot on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 8 hours.
7. Serve over spaetzle
8. Sprinkle with good hungarian sweet paprika